Article Round-up for Pregnancy, Birth and BeyondAug 21st, 2010 | By Darlene MacAuley | Category: Birth Resources, Inspiring New Tip
There are so many great articles that are shared on Facebook. Here are ten links that were floating around this week:
- The Effective Labour Contraction by Midwife’s Thinking Blog
- Circumcision is on Decline by Cosmo Magazine online
- A Sign on the Door by Jennifer Stover of Labor of Love
- Call for support to Open a call center for pregnant & breastfeeding women using medicine. Request for a Pepsi grant.
- Planned home birth and neonatal death: Who do we believe? by Science & Sensibility.
- Creating Your Birth Circle by Helene Rose
- Milk Paranoia, by Nancy Morhbacher
- Review: Pregnancy Companion iPhone App (free this weekend) on the Enjoy Birth Blog
- Hospital policy of withholding food during childbirth coming under scrutiny, on Cleveland.com
- NIH study indicates stress may delay women getting pregnant, by NIH News
Come across any interesting links? Include them in the comments below.
These posts may also inspire you: