Birth Doula Service Description and Agreement Plus Menu of Services
This set includes two Microsoft Word documents:
- A template for a birth doula contract and a menu (or listing) of service packages that include detailed descriptions of services and rates
- A nine-page workbook that helps you think through your policies, packages, and rates so you can customize the contract and menu for your use.
The contract and menu are not meant to be used immediately after download. You will need to take the time to carefully read through the documents and make appropriate changes that reflect the policies of your practice.
Here are three sample pages for previewing purposes. Please note that several sections are not visible in the preview. The Menu of Services is not included among the preview documents. Purchases will include the full document Click on the thumbnails to view each page:
Following confirmation of your purchase, these forms will be available for download immediately*. You will also receive an email with download links for each form you have purchased. All Savvy Doula forms come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are unhappy with any form you purchase, contact me for a refund.
Disclaimer – Content purchased is for informational purposes, and Inspired Birth Pro makes no claim as to the accuracy, legality or suitability of purchased Agreement. Inspired Birth Pro shall not be held liable for any errors, omissions or for damages of any kind, and it is the responsibility of purchaser to seek legal assistance for review of finalized copy of Agreement that is intended for use in business.
*Please note that some buyers have difficulty downloading forms to their mobile devices. It is recommended to download purchases directly to your laptop or desktop computer.
Have you seen:
- Initial Phone Consultation Form for Birth Doulas
- Previous Birth Experience Questionnaire
- Doula Client Services Checklist
- Client Loan Form
- Summary of Labor and Birth
- Prenatal Appointment Log
- Labor and Birth Log
- Postpartum Appointment Log
- Phone Log
- Appointment and Phone Log
- Client Intake Form – Collects basic information. Choose from one that can be printed and completed, or one that can be easily emailed and completed in Word by your client.
- Prenatal Support Intake Form – Detailed Questionnaire to be completed by Mom
- “How Can I Best Support You?” – Checklist that Mom can complete that informs doula her desires during labor and birth
- “What Is Most Important To You To Have During Your Labor And Birth” – Mom ranks desires on a 1-5 scale of Importance on a variety of choices, to help her doula tap into Mom’s values and preferences
- “How Can Your Partner Best Support You During Labor?” – This questionnaire helps empower the Birth Partner to discover ways he can support Mom
Receive inspiration to grow your birth business
Sign up to receive periodic updates from Inspired Birth Pro.