Birth Doula Service Description and Agreement Plus Menu of Services
This set includes two Microsoft Word documents:
- A template for a birth doula contract and a menu (or listing) of service packages that include detailed descriptions of services and rates
- A nine-page workbook that helps you think through your policies, packages, and rates so you can customize the contract and menu for your use.
The contract and menu are not meant to be used immediately after download. You will need to take the time to carefully read through the documents and make appropriate changes that reflect the policies of your practice.
Here are three sample pages for previewing purposes. Please note that several sections are not visible in the preview. The Menu of Services is not included among the preview documents. Purchases will include the full document Click on the thumbnails to view each page:
Following confirmation of your purchase, these forms will be available for download immediately*. You will also receive an email with download links for each form you have purchased. All Savvy Doula forms come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are unhappy with any form you purchase, contact me for a refund.
Disclaimer – Content purchased is for informational purposes, and Inspired Birth Pro makes no claim as to the accuracy, legality or suitability of purchased Agreement. Inspired Birth Pro shall not be held liable for any errors, omissions or for damages of any kind, and it is the responsibility of purchaser to seek legal assistance for review of finalized copy of Agreement that is intended for use in business.
*Please note that some buyers have difficulty downloading forms to their mobile devices. It is recommended to download purchases directly to your laptop or desktop computer.
Prenatal meetings are visits that birth doulas schedule with their clients during pregnancy. These meetings help doulas, mothers-to-be and partners get to know one another better - doulas share information about choices in pregnancy, labor, birth and the early postpartum period; and clients are able to ask questions, express concerns and share any exciting developments. It is during these visits that a doula, mom and birth partner build a rapport in preparation for labor and birth. It can take some time to develop and plan what will be covered in prenatals, and oftentimes, new doulas are overwhelmed with information overload and aren't sure where to start.
The Prenatal Meeting Planner is designed to eliminate the overwhelm and save you time by giving you the following:
- An outline for two prenatal visits that explains what to cover in each meeting
- Handouts for you to edit and give to clients
- Links to additional websites that offer free doula forms and handouts
- Suggestions on when to schedule prenatals and what to bring with you
The following documents are included:
- Introduction to Prenatal Meeting Planning
- First Prenatal Meeting Outline
- Second Prenatal Meeting Outline
- When to Call Me
- Making Decisions for Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond
- Decision-Making Worksheet
- Sample Birth Preferences – Birth Center
- Sample Birth Preferences – Hospital
- What to Take to the Hospital
- Template for Local Resource List
- Tips for The Birth Partner
- Labor Support Techniques – The Five Senses
- What to Do in Early Labor
- Pregnancy and Birth Affirmations
- Postpartum Visit Notes
In addition to these handouts, there are over 20 links to free doula forms, handouts and resources for you to design your own prenatal visits and create your own doula prenatal visit checklist.
When you purchase this product, you will be asked to create a username and password combination to use on the Inspired Birth Pro website. You will have access to the Prenatal Meeting Planner page where you can access all the documents to view and download when you're ready to work. Most of the handouts are in MS Word so you can edit them and put your own branding on it. The outlines suggest the topics to cover with some details, but you are free to change them however you like. The primary goal is to give you a way to see how a prenatal meeting flows and what you can cover. Your training and expertise will make your prenatal visits purely your own.
Have you seen:
- Initial Phone Consultation Form for Birth Doulas
- Previous Birth Experience Questionnaire
- Doula Client Services Checklist
- Client Loan Form
- Summary of Labor and Birth
- Prenatal Appointment Log
- Labor and Birth Log
- Postpartum Appointment Log
- Phone Log
- Appointment and Phone Log
- Client Intake Form – Collects basic information. Choose from one that can be printed and completed, or one that can be easily emailed and completed in Word by your client.
- Prenatal Support Intake Form – Detailed Questionnaire to be completed by Mom
- “How Can I Best Support You?” – Checklist that Mom can complete that informs doula her desires during labor and birth
- “What Is Most Important To You To Have During Your Labor And Birth” – Mom ranks desires on a 1-5 scale of Importance on a variety of choices, to help her doula tap into Mom’s values and preferences
- “How Can Your Partner Best Support You During Labor?” – This questionnaire helps empower the Birth Partner to discover ways he can support Mom